Well, i seem to have reached the bottom of my energy reserves today and whilst my feet are now all hardened up, the obstacle today has been my levels of get up and go which seem to have (temporarily?!) got up and gone for now..... Hmmm.
I didnt sleep all that well for whatever reason but had a nice breakfast before packing my bag and leaving it in the reception area for the day whilst i went out to enjoy York!
Sadly the weather wasnt up to much and as i walked the streets and explored the nooks & crannies of the city, i slowly realised it was my 5th Saturday away from home and i am well and truly homesick!! Whilst on my downer day, please forgive me to just get it all off my chest in a vain attempt to feel a bit better .....
- I AM MISSING THE CHILDREN, BIG TIME!
- Fed up of packing / unpacking and repacking my bag every single day!
- Tired of wearing the same extremely limited wardrobe, day in day out!
- I cant face another cooked breakfast right now but it seems such a waste not to have it when its been included and paid for and is so readily available - what a dilema! It was a great treat to start with or maybe once a week but now i am on overload!!
- I am missing my car and just getting in it to go round the corner!
- Hair straighteners! I NEED THEM! they are now categorised as 'essential' for my mental wellbeing!
- I dont want to watch anymore mindless TV in teh evenings!
- Fed up wearing trainers or walking boots, walking boots or trainers! Where are my high heels & FitFlops?!!!
- its Fathers Day tomorrow and its the first one i have missed so the children are having to do everything without me....(thank you Megs for standing in for me!)
- if i have to see my Big Red coat again this century, it will be 100 years too soon!
I collpased onto my bed at 6pm, still exhausted and it was all i could manage to go downstairs again to ask for the WiFi code to connect to her internet!!! (how pathetic!)